Monday, March 19, 2007

Weekly Menu....

LAst night, my cousin took me out to Outback, using their GF Menu, I had the Alice Springs Chicken. It was an amazing dinner. Very yummy.

So here's how the rest of the week is going to shape up:

Monday: Chicken Salad, Salad
Tuesday: Spaghetti Casserole
Wednesday: Grilled Chicken Breast, Brown Rice & Green Beans
Thursday: Deli Night
Friday: We're having a cookout for some friends who are visiting, so burgers, dogs and the works. BUNLESS for me, of course!
Saturday: Birthday party we are going to. I'm a little nervous about this one, probably bringing my own dinner to be safe.

We had my youngest daughter's 2nd birthday party on Saturday. I made a meat and cheese tray with deli meats from my favorite local Deli (for those of you in the area it's Lansdale Meats & Deli on Broad Street in Lansdale). I had made some of the Lorka bread for my sandwich, but instead was inspired to wrap my meats into a Romaine Lettuce Leaf. It was so good, I had two "sandwiches" that way.

Keep an eye for recipes that I'm doing this week... :D

2 comments:

Anne Coleman said...

I cannot believe she is TWO! Oh dear...time flies.

Buns can be good, you know LOL

ByTheBay said...

You are always welcome to link to my blog - I appreciate it! Thanks