Wednesday, January 8, 2014





Rudi's Bakery

Okay, so a couple years ago, this bakery found me via my blog and sent me free samples.  At the time, I was on my "out" of gluten-free life, but I attempted the items and liked them.  They sent me great coupons, and freebies that I was able to forward onto my friends who were also gluten-free, dairy-free and soy-free.  Which was a blessing to them.  And they enjoyed the breads as well!

Well, I felt it only natural to make my first gluten-free product review of this product.  I've bought two, by far my favorite is the Multi-grain.  I like the texture a lot and can eat it without toasting it!  I do love it toasted, though, and I love it on my new panini press as well!  Ooooo, can you say "awesome grilled ham and cheese sandwich?"

I have found that I only defrost a day or two's worth and use that up before defrosting more.  I feel that it will last better as there are not a lot of preservatives in it.  Sliced nicely and evenly.

I can do gluten-free if I have a bread I can eat.  THIS is a bread I can eat!

I hope you take the time to check it out and enjoy it as much as I did!

No comments: