Sunday, February 2, 2014

Gluten Free Brownies - Recipe Review



Superbowl Sunday hit the house with a flurry of fun food recipes!

Lots of Gluten-free fun goodies!

First, we had Crock-pot Buffalo Chicken Lettuce WrapsRachel Ray's Celery SuccotashPaula Deen's Sweet & Spicy Bacon-wrapped Chicken Bites, Guacamole Deviled Eggs, Tortilla Chips, and dip.

Then was time for dessert!  I had bought some amazing ice cream while at the grocery store, and craved good brownies to go with it.  So, I want on an internet search and found this recipe at King Arthur Flour's Website.  Picture above is from their website, used to entice you! I had purchased a box of their GF flour the last time I was shopping, so thought it would be a good fit.

Dense, moist, fudgy, and delicious. PERFECT for the a la modé  style - All Natural Cherry Vanilla.  It was so, so so good.  I could eat these and not ever miss flour.  Ever.

Check out the recipe!  Guarantee you won't be disappointed!

No comments: