Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tap, tap, tap, tap....

Okay, I know you are all anxiously awaiting a new recipe! Sorry...been hectic here, all of our "weekly" things have started back up! Trying to get back in the swing of things.


I have a few tricks up my sleeve that I'm working on and will be posting in the next few days! PROMISE!!!

One thing for sure is participating on Cooking with Anne's Ready Set Cook! Check her out. She's not "gluten free" but she's my sister in law! :D And she's great!!! If you check out her blog, check out her Disney Family Blog "Cookies to Caviar" too. One terrific lady!

See you all soon! :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anne Coleman said...

Oh, embarassing! I just posted nearly the same thing today lol I am waaaay behind!

kbabe1968 said...

:) Anne, so good not to feel alone.

Note on deleted post...had an advertisement, and while it was to a place that sold gluten free foods, I try hard to keep my blog free of advertisements. Sorry! :D