Thursday, October 2, 2014

Fruit Punch Tea


Since going on THM (Trim Healthy Mama), and losing a little bit of weight, I am greatly encouraged.  One of the staple drinks is GGMS or Good Girl Moonshine.  Unlike it's namesake, it is NOT alcoholic!  I haven't yet acquired the taste for this, but in my efforts to reduce my soda intake (well, eliminate it as much as possible), I've come up with a tea I like to drink.  I make this caffeine free so that I can enjoy any time of day.

Fruit Punch Tea

2 Black Cherry Berry Celestial Seasonings Tea Bags
2 Raspberry Zinger Celestial Seasonings Tea Bags
2 Country Peach Passion Celestial Seasonings Tea Bags
2 Decaffeinated Black Tea Bags
1 True Lemon Raspberry Lemonade Drink Mix Stick
1 True Lemon Black Cherry Limeade Drink Mix Stick

Brew the tea bags in 1.5 quarts of boiling water.  I steep them until it is almost cooled.  Pour into a 2 quart pitcher.  Add the True Lemon Drink Mix sticks and stir well.  Add water to make 2 full quarts and stir again.

Store in the refrigerator.

Prior to serving, to make it more THM friendly, add a Tbs. of Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar

No comments: