Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Dinner Tonight....

WOW...I'm excited...cooking fish for the first time in a long time. Aldi had Orange Roughy and it was not horrendously expensive. I'm going to saute it in a butter/garlic sauce. Green beans and brown rice.

A person on freecycle today has a breadmaker I can have! I'm so excited, I'm going to learn how to make my own gluten-free bread. This is going to be a long process.

My question is...how do you do this without driving everyone around you crazy. THANKFULLY, I have 100% support of my husband who's even willing to go gluten-free himself. He's amazingly supportive. To the jaw dropping extent. I'm worried about telling my Mom & Dad or other friends. I don't want to become a huge issue, but family events are going to be. There will not be an event for a while, my daughters 2nd Birthday will be the first major event, I think. I'm hoping that I can come up with a gluten-free menu that they won't even realize is gluten-free, so I won't have to say anything. I'll get her a real cake, though, I just won't have any.

Anyway, these are the things keeping me up nights! :D

1 comment:

Adopted Son said...

That coffee cake you baked the other day was amazing. It was so light and fluffy- I'd bet you can make a cake for R- that is gluten free that would be amazing!